I thought I would summarize the breadcrumbs (aka “clues”) I have dropped so far, so you could see the trail of where I’ve already been laid out more clearly. There have been a few hints I’ve dropped without labeling them as such, so we’ll see if you were paying attention!
- I’m a Baha’i
- I love to learn
- I love to read
- This new career involves at least one activity that requires “mushin”
- It allows me total freedom to set my schedule
- It lets me use my unique talents (public speaking, organization, leadership and communication)
- It lets me serve humanity through the Baha’i Faith
- Books on CD
- It fills a need which I have identified in the world
- My mission through Verdanta is to “be always occupied with the mention of Baha’u'llah.”
- It involves building a business that aligns with the teachings of the Baha’i Faith
- My success depends on persistent, consistent, constant action.
- I have used the five steps described in “The Power of Prayer” to get where I am today.
That’s it so far. I’ll even toss out one more:
14. It requires the purchase of quite a bit of equipment that must be installed, configured, and learned.
Has anyone figured it out yet? Drop me a comment and let me know your guess!